Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No Baby Yet! Had to wait til yesterday to have cerclage out. Let me tell ya it was not fun at all! haha. Greg was there and was like WHOA! The highrisk Ob said I was 80% efaced (sp?) and labor could happen today, tomorrow....even a week. It's all a surprise to us all!! So in the meantime, I am up and walking and doing stuff trying to get it going! haha.
It was so cool to see the smile on the DR's face...and he said "This is what makes my job worth it. All the long hours, no sleep...etc. To get someone like you to term in their pregnancy, this is what I love. This is why I went into this line of work."
Greg told him how grateful we are for him and his experience, and all he did for us. Wow what a blessing!
So we will keep you posted as stuff happens with labor and such!

Thanks for all the prayers and concern!

7 comments:

The Lunds said...

Horray!! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Marilee said...

Glad Ruby is still cookin'. Hope you are feeling good and wish you well for a smooth delivery!!

Shelly said...

I don't know why this post made me cry but it did(: Glad everything is working out congrats Kira!

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

This post made me cry too! what a lovely mirical! It almost ALMOST makes me want to have another baby... Just not now! haha...Best of luck with that on coming labor, I am so so happy for you and your sweet family! You are so blessed!

Brady and Rachel said...

What great news! Hooray! Hey, a high school friend of mine is currently in the hospital, trying to hold off the arrival of her little one. She has her first at I believe somewhere between 24 and 25 weeks if I remember right, and i think she is just around there again this time. If you are interested her blog is : http://mattandnatclan.blogspot.com/ I know they can use the prayers that mabye their sweet baby girl can stay in much longer like sweet Ruby. :) Thanks.

Miss Niss said...

what a great doctor you have! so glad that soon you will have a new cute little girl and that all has gone so well!!!

Lynette said...

Yay!!!!!! :)