Monday, June 8, 2009

So Ryder got his first "real" pictures....they are adorable! Our friend Shiloh took them, and did a wonderful job! until I get the disk....check out his pics at smckinnonphotography.blogspot.com
Enjoy!

Ryder and I made it up to Idaho...We stopped and met my niece and Ryder's cousin....Maggie. What a doll! She's adorable! chunky babies are the best! Springville is beautiful. I love Utah and it's beauty....but I'm not to sure if I could live there.

Greg's mom picked us up today in Springville and drove us up here to Dayton Idaho....we are here for 3 weeks! Ryder gets to spend time with his granny Rosaline, and Grandpa Brett, and of course his Aunt Caralee....and many others!!!!!(yes you to Sarah G!!!)

Thanks Shiloh for the pictures! Greg gave your link to co-workers they all want you to take pics of them! haha.

7 comments:

Marilee said...

I'm so excited to see you all!!

Jenn said...

Those pictures are adorable!! He is getting so big!

The Gundies said...

HOLY CRAP YOUR HERE! I am going pee my pants...I have to go.

Staci said...

Ryders pictures are perfect! He is getting so big already! Time goes by so quickly! I am excited for you to be able to be with family! That is always my favorite! Enjoy every minute!

The Lunds said...

The pictures are so cute! I love them!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Promise I havnt forgotten about you. CRAZY WEEK! Hope to get them out in the next day or two. What day are you coming home? Dont want them to get there too late.

Brady and Rachel said...

Okay, those pics are WAY TOO STINKIN CUTE!!! LOVE THEM! He's just more and more handsome! I LOVE the family picture too! Have fun in Idaho! Hey, also, just in case you are interested, Sarah Harvill gave birth to a baby boy on thursday, but would have only been 20 weeks yesterday. So being so young obviously he was not alive when she delivered him. She can use the prayers. Fortunately she has faith and a great perspective too.