Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This is what I want to do to Ruby's room.... can't wait!
My prego belly...and growing : )

So YEP! I made it to 26 weeks! I had Ryder on this day (26 weeks). When I woke up this morning, I smiled : ) thought to myself... "yay! I made it....now to 30 weeks!"
Today and the past 2 weeks I have been doing great. I have had a few ups and downs, but expected for a high risk pregnancy.
Dr Blumrick said if it stays as it has the last 2 weeks, there is a chance to make it to 36 weeks. I was stoked! So I just take it easy...trying to make it to 30 weeks... then go from there!

I have had a fun time getting clothes for Ruby. Her closet is filling up! I love going into her room and looking at the tiny cute clothes! Ryder doesn't get left out though! If I get ruby something, I always get him something to.. a cool toy, fun craft, or another adorable little boy outfit. He is always SOO happy to get a surprise from mom. I love it!

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Congratulations! And you better put Greg to work on that cute room for Ruby so you can lay low. Love ya!

The Gundies said...

Anna has pointed out to me that you are sticking out your tongue. Just in case you didn't know.

Brady and Rachel said...

So does this mean you are now at 28 weeks tomorrow? I HOPE SO!! If so, congrats!! Keep it going! Hey, can you email me your address (mailing that is)? rachwhetten@hotmail.com I want to send something for this sweet baby girl. I just found out about half and hour ago that a friend here had her baby boy today at 29 weeks. I dont' have any details other than 2 lb 6 oz, but hoping for a good report. She's been in the hosptial since May 21st. You guys are in our prayers too! Keep growing sweet Ruby!!