Monday, November 3, 2008

So I changed our Blog and ooops! I deleted all our friend links...and I dont remember all of the blog addresses! so if you are not on there comment, and I'll add you. Sorry!

So Ryder is well. We have a crazy busy week this week w/ appointments and all! On Thursday we find out what the deal is w/ his deformed palette in his mouth. Wish us luck
: ( I have no Idea what they'll decide to do.


Greg got a new scar...He accidentally stabbed himself w/ a razor blade.....it was pretty bad. But he got it stitched up.... it just is another scar to add to the farm scars.

I'm well. I was supposed to go to the republican palin-mccain rally in prescott tonight....but I decided keeping ry up til 2 am w/ a bunch of crazy republicans wasn't a good mom thing to do. So instead my mom dad, bro's and aunt all went w/ out us. bummer! it would've been so much fun!
I've also been busy w/ getting the lawyer stuff all together...so much paper work!!!! I talked w/ the lawyer himself today which was quite nice. There's so many things that went wrong w/ my dr according to him...so we are trying to get everything together for a case. I found out though that we have 2 years to sue. That the money made will most likely go into a trust fund for Ryder....which he'll have access to when he's 18....or if medical reasons require it before then. That's just the money from our lawsuit, then when Ryder turns 18 he can press his own charges, and get another settlement for his disabilities.
There are other options, which as time goes on we'll see what were going to do. But I'm so happy to know that with his disabilities if we win a lawsuit, he'll have money to take care of himself...esp w/ the economy these days! man, oh man! But it looks like a long road ahead of us w/ a lawsuit...but it will def be worth it for Ryder's future.

8 comments:

The Gundies said...

Go Mcain and his MILF! I mean Sarah Palin! I have been watching way too much SNL! Way to go Greg make one more for ladies! The scar farm is impressive enough without adding more to the crop.

Adam and Emily said...

What up.... Well hopefully I'll be able to meet this Ryder. :)
He is a cutie!

Coree Adams said...

Hey add me! Good luck with the appointment this week!!!

Stoddard Studios said...

Hey what's up girl. My blog is pete-n-kaylea.blogspot.com

Stoddard Studios said...

ha ha. I just noticed that it's already on your list. So, never mind. Ha ha.

Gloria said...

Don't forget to add me!!!!!

Marilee said...

cute blog! good luck with the lawyers and I'm glad to know things are going good. Love, Aunt Marilee www.laneylife.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Hey Kira,

Add me!!