Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ok everyone, I know prayers are a beautiful thing....and really help out these little preemies. Another dear friend of mine gave birth to a 26 weeker. It breaks my heart to see these people I love go thru this difficult trial. I grew up with Ashley Dahl and her family. We also did hair together. Her husband Mark and her welcomed Miles into there family 2 lbs 8 oz. He's got a start to life like Ryder. So please pray for him as well as baby Abby! Thanks so much!

Here's her blog http://markandashleyhuston.blogspot.com

I hope its not blocked!

Thanks Kira & Ryder

2 comments:

Shiloh McKinnon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiloh McKinnon said...

Man it seem like this is happening a lot! I just heard of a baby too born at 25 weeks who is a friend of the family. I will pray for them.