Monday, March 9, 2009

I just have to say thank you for all of your comments! We appreciate them so much! We are sorry we can't comment back as often as we should. We usually are on here just to update the blog then sign off. Just know that we get all the beautiful comments and we love them! It brings smiles to our faces.

So Ryder, Ryder, Ryder.....one week after surgery update.....ANOTHER EAR INFECTION!!! yes, even with the tubes. Man, i just wish I could take the ear infections myself, but not possible. He hasn't slept well this entire week...fussy and in pain. This morning he woke up I picked him up and saw the right ear drained tons of fluid down his ear and cheek. I'm like, "uh-oh!" Dr Mancuso said that was a sign of an ear infection. Well I called him, and they said this was a sign of a very bad ear infection...that would require STRONG antibiotic drops. I just feel for this kid!

The best part, is besides the long nights of squirming around in his crib, you'd never know this kid had another ear infection. That's how he is through everything though. He rarely cries....just smiles. I just love him so much he's so sweet!!!! and special. We are SO BLESSED! we are constantly handed everything we need to care from him from Heavenly Father....It just reassures me that this little kid has a special plan here....so far this kid has touched many lives. We are just so grateful to have him in our home. I hope we will do a good job!

So we also got a new number 480-584-0071....for all those who have tried. Sorry I just got this new perm. #.

Also Greg and I are moving on the 21st...to Gilbert! gil and guad....it'll be fun. We'll be moving into a bigger place. YAy!

8 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Have fun moving! I mean I know the actual moving part sucks but it's always nice to get into a bigger place!

Brady and Rachel said...

Poor kid man! Good luck with the move coming up too, crazy. You guys have so much going on. We wish you guys the best. So is the new number, your cell, or home? Just wondering if I still have your right cell #.

Coree Adams said...

Hey where at there? We used to live there!

Paul and Jen said...

I love Ryder! I am so freakin excited that you are moving into our complex.

Dasha said...

so it just hit me that we'll be driving right through arizona come next week. we'd love to see you and little ryder. could you email me at gremlin777@hotmail.com with your email address and contact info so we can hook up. i'm so excited now. let me know if this is even a possibility. we'll be coming through on the 10. i am truly amazed at your strength, ryder is one special kid!

Marilee said...

Good Luck on your move! And hope Ryder gets feeling better fast!

The Gundies said...

I am so excited that you will be in a bigger place. I think about Ryder all the time. I wish we could be there to help you move or even just to take Ryder for an hour for you! You remember how much he loves his Aunt Sara?

Rustino Scar said...

ahhh, gilbert and guad...such great memories down there.
Seriously, I miss you guys. It has been far far far too long. Can we catch up soon? I have the same number, but see that you have a new one.