Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day! We are excited, and nervous for all at the same time. Ryder is so good at coming out of surgeries, but this one will be more painful. But it'll be ok.

So Mr. Ryder decided this week that he's a freakin' cool kid....and showed us he wants to start scooting. It's his own lil' kinda scoot, but it works for him!! He was so proud of himself, but Oh I was SO dang proud of him!!!! I almost cried. Then he got a cold, and we've kept him off the floor so it does'nt settle in his lungs. After he recovers from tomorrow I hope he catches back up real quick.

So we had to get rid of our truck, because Ryder's special needs carseat didn't fit....so now I am forced to give into a MINI-VAN!!! eeeek! me & minivan, I laugh at the thought! but for this kid I can do it!!! So if anyone knows of any good deals, let me know!

We'll update soon of Ry's surgery! : ) wish him luck!

6 comments:

Brady and Rachel said...

Good luck guys, our prayers are with you today! Minivan! Ha, that's what I thought too, when we got one about 6 months ago. Welcome to that world. Hope you guys can find a great deal. We got really lucky as Brady's boss was selling theirs shortly after we moved here so they could get a new one, so we got a great deal. We'll pray you guys get one too. Keep us posted on the outcomes.

Lauri Erekson said...

Kira, We'll keep Ryder in our prayers. He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! We are coming down in April for Easter. I have clothes if you want to use them. Let me know. Love, Lauri (Leah's sister)

Marilee said...

We're praying for the little fella!!! And for you too! Sure love ya and wish we were close by to help out. Love, Aunt Marilee

Valerie said...

We hope all goes well! What a tough little guy.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Mr. Ryder! YOu are in my prayers! I love you little man! Love ya lots:)
Melissa

The Gundies said...

Sorry to hear about the truck ,but it is a small sacrifice I am sure. The minivan thing isn't too bad because you are forced into. I would be more concerned if you chose to drive it willingly!