Friday, March 12, 2010


4D ultrasounds kinda creep me out...but I thought I'd post this picture of baby for people that want to see :-) They are pretty much 100% sure its a girl. The highrisk dr said its a girl....cool cool. Sadly in the back of my mind I am relieved because if for some reason this kiddo comes as early as Ryder did (HOPEFULLY NOT!!!!) preemie girl's do MUCH better....and have a better survival rate. So yay, for a girl.
I have been having lower tummy pressure from time to time, so DR has me on bed-rest. She understands that I need to care for Ryder, so she lets me go to his therapies, and DR appts. Thank you to my great mother....she is always here to help! And my dad, and my 2 younger brothers. Thank you!!!
How cute is this...my 23 year old brother Aaron. Stopped by our house the other night just to say hi to Ryder, and play with him. He knew Greg was gone doing school work...Ryder was wanting to wrestle...so I said Aaron he really wanted to wrestle w greg, but he's gone. So Aaron wrestled with Ryder...it was so stinkin cute. Then he read Ryder a few books...he was there a long time! and Ryder loved it!
It was so nice, because I was down on the couch feeling pretty darn sick. Aaron was a life-saver.
I have to say Robert does stop by to see & play w Ryder to...My brothers are pretty kick butt. Thanks boys.

4 comments:

Tiffany Westover said...

Kira, I love it! I'm sorry you are on bed rest, that seriously has to suck. Thank heaven for family living so close. Ryder is such a cutie and seems to be doing so well with all he has to go through. You are amazing! Good luck with everything, you sound like you are in much better hands this time around.

Shelly said...

AWWW thats so cute!!! Aaron is such a good guy! Congrats on what your having girls are sooo much FUN!!!!!! Can't wait to see you in May(:

Marilee said...

It's nice to have "family support". Why do you think I can't bring myself to move from my hometown? Yep, LOVE the fam way too much!

Miss Niss said...

so glad you have family close to help you!!! congrats on the girl...she'll be precious!! :)