Friday, March 5, 2010

todays ultrasound pics....



Had 14 1/2 week appointment today...went well... Everything at this point looks ok. They are worried though that when I am up to long, I get lower pressure. I had lower pressure around this time with Ryders pregnancy. I guess the lower pressure I am feeling can become a problem with the cervix.
The doctors pretty much said take it VERY easy....and NO MORE DOING HAIR! My OB was pretty serious on that one....so sorry people...no more hair stylist Kira.
As long as my cervical length stays longer then a 2.8 I am ok (now its just over a 4, normal)...but they are taking a precautions at this point.
Dr Bullero knows that I have to care for Ryder, so she is letting me do that...but I have to be very careful.
Starting in a week and half, they will be giving me a shot every week to help prevent premature labor. I have heard great things about this shot...so yay.
Ryder had his first MRI the last week of February. The MRI went great....thanks to ST JOES...we love that hospital! They took all precautions with Ryder...intubated (sp?) him, did 2 IV's (knowing one usually fails)....and other stuff. It was such a great experience there at ST JOES....always is. We find out his results in 3 weeks. Oh BTW nothing wrong, that we had to get an MRI, he has needed one since his birth, and blood on the brain....now was the time, so we did it.

Ryders phrase of the day.... while I was changing his diaper...he looked up at me, smiled and said, "mommy, thank you for my diaper." It was so sincere, and sweet.
He is so polite...its hilarious.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Yay for a great looking pregnancy so far! :)

And you're lucky, my kids have never thanked me for their diapers. :)

Bryon's Family said...

I am glad to hear no bed rest, but really put out that you won't be able to do my hair. I was going to have you dye it red with blond highlights. Guess I will have to risk it with someone else.

Ryder my man! How awesome that you can appreciate your mommy and what she does for you. Remember she will always be your best friend. Now tell Audrey this and make her be nice to me!

Ashley said...

Im so excited fro you Kira!!!! I'm glad everything is going well. Oh and your grandparents in my ward are the cutest.

Marilee said...

Glad things are going good! I love hearing about Ryder's growth. Kids are so cute at the "learning more things" age.