Thursday, June 10, 2010

Utah-Idaho trip.....

Greg and I have decided if all goes as planned and Ruby comes at least a little early....we are going to bless her in Utah the week of Labor Day. Greg's mom's side gets together then, and Greg's family will be there in Payson Utah for onion days.My sister lives nearby in Springville, and my parents will come up for the blessing too : ) We figured this would be great for Brett (greg's dad) cuz that is a BUSY time on the farm...so he will not have to travel far.
It will be cool to have Greg's family there for Ruby's blessing. Ryder was blessed here with my grandparents...and Ruby can be blessed there with Greg's grandparents : )

Thought the family should know, so they can plan on it : )

3 comments:

Brady and Rachel said...

28 1/2 weeks! Wahoo!!! Keep on trudging along! :) God is watching out for you and sweet Ruby! :) Your sister's put it perfectly, medical nightmare. I LOVE your sense of humor through it all. You make me smile Kira! Always have.

Marilee said...

You can't believe how excited we are! Grandma Shepherd is really glad as well (she loves the family to come around and she is so proud of her grandkids and soaks up meeting the great-grandbabies). We're praying all goes well!

Brady and Rachel said...

Kira now I have to know where you stand. You are on my mind a lot! Are you still pregnant? or is she here? Praying for you!!!