Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yes I am still pregnant! (sorry Rachel!) I am 30 weeks today!!! WOOHOO!! 4 weeks past Ryder's birth gestation!

Everything still looks the same, just a little dialated...but no worries :-)

It is a total day to day thing here....we have NO clue when she'll arrive. We are just grateful she is still cookin! Once I hit 32 weeks I have no worries...so 2 more weeks!

Ryder is great he told my mother in law ...."mommy's making Ruby." Or the other night he took this random toy held it up to his belly and said..."I hear Ruby's heart!" yeah I got teary eyed. Ryder gets to hear her heart beat every saturday when my home nurse visits. He'll say I hear Ruby! when her heartbeat is checked. He has asked ruby to come and play, we so oh not yet bud!

He will love having a sister...we are excited.

Well that is us! will update soon : )

4 comments:

Shelly said...

So stinken CUTE! Congrats on your 30 week mark

Marilee said...

Take it easy and good luck with everything!!

Brady and Rachel said...

Thanks Kira! :) So glad to hear the good news. Just thinking about you often, and sweet Ruby. Keep on cookin little girl!

Ashley said...

Yea!! I'm so happy you have made it this far!!! Hey....are you up for visitors? Sam and I would love to come keep you company sometime!!!