Thursday, July 1, 2010

31 weeks...2 days along! woo-hoo!! What a miracle! We have been blessed! I LOVE my wonderful team of doctors.

Yesterday had another 4D ultrasound, and OB appointment. All looks great right now. In ultrasound Ruby measures just shy of 4 lbs... all organs are healthy. My health is great as well. Cervical length is still looking good. The Dr believes what will happen is in about 4 weeks when she cuts the stitches out, I most likely will go into labor with in a few days. If for some crazy reason that doesn't happen, she will induce (sp?) me the next week. I never even thought that phrase would come up in my pregnancy! geez.
The Dr also feels comfortable if she comes anytime after next week...since it's a girl (they do better) and her lungs are good from the steroid shots.
It's nice to have a good idea now when she'll be here. We are guessing beginning of August. Yay! We are excited.

Our Amazing Ryder is doing great. He is growing up into a "big boy" as he calls it. He wants to do so many things on his own now....it's bitter sweet, but gotta let him grow up sometime : )

Greg is doing great. Playing in a band again, I have not heard them yet....due to bedrest....but I hear they are pretty dang good. No surprise though...Greg is so talented musically.

Well thats us, will update soon.

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

We are SO happy for you! Keep us posted - we can't wait to see pictures of the little cutie!

Brady and Rachel said...

YAY!! SO glad to hear things are continuing to go well Kira! What a blessing for you guys. Ryder is going to be an AWESOME! big brother! He is such a CUTIE!! I seriously wish we lived closer so I could meet him in person and see that crazy fun personality I get to hear about.