Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So this morning I wasn't feeling "it"....I was doubting if I should cut the stitches this week. It's been weighing on my mind for a few days. So today when Greg and I went into my OB office, the atmosphere was different then usual. The girls all kinda seemed down. I heard them calling and rescheduling appointments for the rest of patients today. They were rescheduling into next week. So the thought hit me, maybe this is a good thing for me... almost like an answer to prayers?? I just didn't feel right about going through with stitches coming out.
So then when I get back into the room and doctor comes in. She shared with us some very sad personal stuff going on in her life, that requires her to take off the rest of week. She said I am willing to take out stitches, but one week is always better... if I can handle it. I just felt "right" about waiting a week. So we are waiting til next monday.
It was hilarious...she said baby Ruby is TOTALLY ready and wanting to come! She said "man, that daughter of yours really wants to come! She's there, ready to come out....but we are not are not letting her!
She then said "baby must be thinking 'dammit who dead bolted the damn door!' let me out already!"
Greg and I laughed, cuz so true! haha.
My doctor is truly an amazing lady. We are so blessed to have found her. Ruby will have a beautiful life because of this wonderful doctor.
We go in early monday morning and she said she really expects Ruby to come like that day....so we shall see!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! I'm glad Ruby gets to stay in a little longer... More pressure on you, I suppose. You can do it! (JB says he's mad 'cause he wants to see his cousin right now!) Hope everything goes smoothly on monday! Love you.

Lisa said...

PS JB asked if he can call Ruby root beer for a nick name. (He has a comment for everything right now.)

The Gundies said...

Hey Greg! You know the drill...call as soon as there is something to report...like a BIRTH! 747-3907