Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Blog entry...

Lately Ryder talks to us about Thomas. We do not know who this"Thomas" is. In fact, we don't know anyone that even goes by the name Thomas. He doesn't watch Thomas the train either.

This "Thomas" is not someone he plays with...like an imaginary friend. Usually it happens at night... he just points Thomas out to us.
A few weeks ago was the first time. We brought him into the computer room. He looks up at the ceiling and says... "hey there's Thomas." Then he went onto what he was doing.
Then a few times when we are putting him to bed... he says as he points to usually a corner of the room. "look, there's Thomas."
The craziest was the other night at my parents Rob, my brother was teasing Ryder. He told Ryder he was going to put Ryder to bed in my parent's bed. So Rob took Ryder into their bed, laid him down, then turned off light and walked out.
Ryder didn't care at all, he thought it was funny. Rob then opens the door and Ryder says "Rob! look there's Thomas..over there!" as he points over to my parents closet.
Rob walks out to me and says, "uh who is Thomas???"
I was like, "you're joking, right."
Rob had no clue about what Ryder had been telling us about this "Thomas".
Rob told me what had happened, I admit it was a bit creepy for me.
Then that night I heard Ryder say "Thomas" in his monitor.
Very odd, indeed. I'm not sure what to think about this.
If you ask Ryder about Thomas....he really doesn't care about what you are saying.
All I have to say is...interesting.

3 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

maybe it's a guardian angel...Think uncreepy thoughts! =)

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

maybe it is a Brother yet to be? I would be a bit creeped out myself...But maybe it is a passing thing? Or Thomas S. Monson?

Rosalie said...

Before I read Adam and Emily's comment, I was thinking Guardian Angel. Certainly a possibility. The gospel according to Dolan....I think the veil is very thin and easily accessed by Heavenly Father's special spirits on both sides. Don't be creeped out - Ryder is definitely one of the special ones.