Friday, May 20, 2011

Ryder's little buddy, Dallin, got a special service award with Mesa Public School District. (you can see Dallin get this award, with Ryder by his side starting at the 17:54 on the link below) Dallin is Ryder's favorite friend. Dallin is such a sweet little boy. We are so grateful the Hansen's have raised such a wonderful child. This is a clip that shows a little bit of the bond these two little guys have...so sweet.
Watch how Ryder watches the lady doing sign language and he copies her! haha...then he spots mom and dad and points at us...hilarious.

1 comments:

Lynette said...

This is Greg's cousin. :) It's been awhile, thought I'd better re-introduce myself! haha

I LOVED watching that little clip about Ryder's friend...Ryder is ADORABLE!!! What has such a sweet countenance -- I can tell he's a good little guy and has good parents!

I'm so very happy the surgery worked out and I hope Ryder has a speedy recovery!