Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ryder's a freakin crack up...Greg and I many times during the day can't help but laugh our butts off at the things Ryder says or does. He is simply hilarious. First the kid makes up nick names for things...on his own...for instance the bottle became "bobbie", his Dad is "dad'n", his binkie is "inkie". (eventhough he totally knows how to say the real word)

He always says thank you...even when he's crying for his "bobbie." Hand him his bobbie and instantly you get a smile with a "hank-u".

Another famous phrase of Ryders " inkie! er' are you?...Inkie!? Inkie!? er' are you!....(then he spots it) he then giggles "Oh inkie!"

Today he said, "mom, please Bobbie...mom please."

Earlier today he sneezed..and instantly said "bless you." I was crackin up.

He is obsessed with shadows or reflections coming into the house... he looks up...points and yells "mom! mom!" I say, yes Ryder I see...remember it's just a reflection. Then he says "huh?" then I explain like MANY times before what a reflection is and shadows. Then in the end he repeats.."etch-on" (reflection)

Today we are in a parking lot... Ryder yells..."oooh, Bus!"

He loves wrestling...so he says "dad'n estle!"

My parents took him for a ride the other day and my dad said "Im gonna get you!" Ryder quickly responds all tough..."get me!"

On Ryders bday my mom and some utah cousins were in the car with Ryder...we started singing Happy bday to you....Ryder says "TO ME!!! TO ME!!!"

I told Ryder yesterday you are not one any more...you are 2!! he says, "I two?" I say yes ryder you are 2! He says a smarty pants-y way..."I two, I two" holding up five fingers....haha. he'll get the two fingers down soon!

Today I hear Ryder doing his "reading" saying "o-h-a-e-b-..." he's reading the words on a work van passing by...hilarious.

OH! today while driving...Ryder says to greg and I, "I cute, I cute." (as a matter of factly way) I laugh and greg laughs...and say "yes ryder you are cute! very cute!"

What kid likes to go to bed??? Ryder...he will say "GO TO BED! (giggles) then smile and says very happily go to bed." well ok, I guess thats a sign you are sleepy?? and sure enough he goes right to bed! LUCKY US!

Oh we went for a hay ride during Christmas time. Ryder heard everyone saying merry christmas...while waving...so Ryder intantly says "ERRY KISTMAS! ERRY Kistmas!" while waving. He now does that ALL OF THE TIME! even though Christmas is over...hilarious.

One thing kids are not supposed to get down speech wise is the letter "R"...well he cdan say it pretty clear when he thinks about it...yay, cuz I didnt say them til like 3rd 4th grade!

All I gotta say is what a kid! Gotta love him! I could hold him and kiss his cheek all day!

4 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

What a smart little guy!! Maybe he'll be a comedian when he gets older!

Shelly said...

So adorable I'm glad he's doing so well(:

Marilee said...

Kiddos are a blast at two years old!! They say the darndest things.

The Gundies said...

Every time I read up on Ryder it makes more and more anxious for our visit. How awesome is it that we get to come and just be there with him in his natural habitat. Sounds corney, but kids are always more expressive in their own element. Can't wait till Spring break you guys!