Saturday, January 30, 2010

So many of my cousins on my side are pregnant...2 of my sisters pregnant...one cousin even due the same day as me, and some of gregs cousins are prego to...so I'm just throwing this out..... I am reserving a girl name... Ruby. (middle name is chosen but waiting to find out if it is a boy/girl, because I have to ask special permission for the name. will explain later : ) Boy name....I am clueless....??? We will think of a good one! eventually.
But if we have a girl it is Ruby...so dont take it. Just saying. haha.

6 comments:

Dasha said...

haha, no worries. it does seem like the year to be pregnant though because between cousins and friends there's like 20 of us. we have a few names, but i'm not worried about anyone taking them. we usually pick some unique ones. can't wait to find out though, it's so exciting!!

Nelson Family said...

Hi Kira, it's Sharla Nelson! How are ya? I am so glad to hear that you are pregnant! That is so exciting, and I hope all goes well. Being a mother is so special. Ryder is such a cutie, and he seems to have such a personality! Hope all is well.
Sharla

Marilee said...

Ruby....what a darling name! I always keep my girl names a secret, that way no one can even think about stealing it. Glad you set the ground rules on Ruby.

Rustino Scar said...

love the name! congrats on the pregnancy. not that i have any news, but we should catch up soon. Love you guys!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

You are so smart! I have my names too that are reserved if needed too. Cant wait to hear what you are having. Ryder will be a great big brother!

Bryon's Family said...

Bryon turned up his nose at hearing the name Ruby, but I love it! Besides, guys really aren't as excited for baby girls. We are still trying to work things out to come visit in March. We had a slight hiccup with the ticket purchasing, but er figure it out. Good luck getting to know your doctor, i am sure she knows you REALLY well even at this point.