Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ryder's new phrase... "baby, tummy." meaning...mommy has a baby in her tummy. Yep...I am 9 weeks pregnant this week. Had an ultrasound last week...so far so good. Heart beat is strong...fast! I got to see the baby move around to... Ryder got to see it to...but didn't understand what it was of course.
People wonder...how will this pregnancy be for me?? well...we do not know. I plan to change Drs to a high risk team. I am most def high risk...after having a 26 weeker before. My new DR is planning on doing everything possible to help keep this kid in longer then 26 weeks! So far I am basically banned from carrying my sweet Ryder around...and I am told to take it easy. Greg has been so great, as usual....helping with Ryder, cleaning...etc. After this thursday I will find out if I am on official bedrest or not. Whatever it takes.
We are excited...and hope all goes well with this pregnancy!!! can't help but be nervous though!
Oh my due date is aug 31.

12 comments:

Emryn said...

Congrats!! Hope everything goes well.

Dasha said...

Woohoo!! Ryder will be the best big brother for sure. I pray everything goes great and definitely much longer than 26 weeks.

The Gundies said...

Does this mean you will let me help you when we come to visit in March? I get to play with Ryder all by myself?!!!

Tiffany Westover said...

Congrats Kira! I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with everything, we will keep you in our prayers. Love ya!

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Ahhh how fun! I am very excited for you and Ryder! He is going to love a baby I am sure! And baby will be lucky to have an awesome Big Bro! Kira, I hope and pray all goes very well and you don't have to be on Bedrest...I am so happy! made my day!

Marilee said...

Wow! That is AWESOME news!! Congratulations!

Lynette said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!! (we are due in June... :) )

The Page's are baby-making machines! :) :)

Lynette said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!! (we are due in June... :) )

The Page's are baby-making machines! :) :)

Staci said...

Congratulations.. Very exciting.. It is so hard to really do bed rest when you have other kids to take care of. Hang in there! You are in our prayers!

Jared said...

I am so excited for you guys!! So I hear the Gundies will be there in March. Hmm I think it might be time for another 3 stooges reunion. I will see what I can do.

Adam and Emily said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

So so so excited for you guys. I know how nervous you must be. I was too. I will pray that all goes well and that you wont have to be on bedrest! Trust me...its horrible!