Friday, April 23, 2010

Thank you for comments on previous post...

Ryder is still not feeling well.... now a double ear infection. I am now pretty sick with a cough and cold. Bummer to that, considering we are trying everything possible to keep miss Ruby in longer. coughing does not help that at all... my drs are pretty nervous that I have this virus. My mom, Ryder and my dad all had the stupid pneumonia virus going around... my dad was even in hospital all week with it on oxygen and meds... so I sure as heck hope I got the antibiotics in me soon enough!! Oh and Greg is sick now to. YAY! for cold/ flu season! jk haha.

Valerie answering your question... Nope the kid does not give me nicknames... I guess mama aint cool enough. In a little boys eyes daddys the cool one. Ryder all day long will ask for Greggy, and ask to wrestle with Greggy. So I call up daddy, & daddy has to reassure Ryder that he will be home later to wrestle. They wrestle for forever! It is to much fun.
Now does Ryder talk about Ruby?? yes he def does. I have caught him talking to his tummy saying "hi baby-boobie" haha! yes he says it just like that. Baby Boobie...we need to correct that quickly! He also talk to the 4d ultrasound pictures...and points out that Ruby has 2 eyes, 2 ears...a nose a mouth etc. He is excited for baby Ruby... or as he says it "baby boobie."

3 comments:

Brady and Rachel said...

baby boobie! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing, that is Awesome! Let it go for a little while longer. :) I love the name though, Ryder and Ruby, sounds great together! You are in my thoughts and prayers, we'll pray sweet baby boobie stays in there for quite a while longer. :) Get well soon will ya? Seriously. Hoping you are feel better soon. :) xoxo

The Gundies said...

You are so awesome guys, I am so excited to see Ryder. The fact he is talking so much has me dumbfounded. We have switched our ride back to May so now you know. Bryon is bummed about Petty, but he agreed that spending the time with you guys is more important....and going to Cooper Town!

Marilee said...

Stupid flu virus...so sorry you've had the round of it. Hope you get better fast and that all goes well from here on out! Sure love ya!