Sunday, April 4, 2010

This weekend has been eventful... friday all day at the zoo...it was fun...esp my motorized wheelchair! yay-ya! haha.
Ryder had fun...until the giraffe encounter... we paid 6$ to feed the giraffes and it was cool...for Greg and I, but as for Ryder...I dont think he is very fond of giraffes anymore... The huge giraffe went to eat out of his hand, and wrapped its tongue all the way around ryders hand...Ryder was screaming to death after that.
Early Saturday morning I went to St Joes hospital for a surgery. The surgery was an important procedure to help keep baby cookin safe inside me. So far so good, just in lots of pain as I recover. I am also on meds to prevent contractions...cuz the surgery irritates the cervix, and uterus. But the surgery had to be done in order to keep me from having another very preterm baby.
Thank you for all of the prayers that were said for us. We are grateful for the faith and prayers.

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Glad the surgery went well and hope your recovery is speedy. Sure love ya'll!

Bryon's Family said...

So, can I drive your wheel chair around when your not using it? I had a ton of fun at the super market when I had a sprained ankle, but their carts had a governor of like 5 MPH. Glad to hear the baby is a cook'in and that so far it's so good. I personally like the giraffes tongue, just ask Greg how much I like tongue. Anyway, I think my comments are a direct result of low blood sugar...don't take anything I say too seriously... except the part about driving your chair.

The Pages said...

oh freak Sara! hahahaha! I am laughing so hard at your comment! thanks for the laugh.