Sunday, February 24, 2008


Look what I figured out!
why suck on just one? why not both!(he was sucking on both right before these shots, he'd pull his second thumb out right before the pic, silly boy!)
Double thumb sucking again!
I like to play with my lil' fingers!

playing with mommy and daddy.

YEP! I like to smile!! esp for food!
We love his hair!

New clothes, and they fit! wow.

Ryder was so relaxed!(if you look at my wrist you can see my scar from the chemical burn)

...and what do ya know? he loved getting a bath!
Gotta love the preemie stop signs!

First bath!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Ryder is looking so big and healthy! I love all those pictures, eps. the one with him smiling. Hope he gets to go home soon!!

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Kira he is so cute!!!!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

LOVE the stop sign and how cute is that that he sucks both his thumbs! I am so excited for you guys!

Coree Adams said...

Good boy Ryder! I LOVE the double thumb sucking that is adorable!

The Tuck Family said...

So Cute! We LOVE the little guy already! Hopefully we'll get to see him soon, AT HOME!!! YAY! Keep up the good work everybody!