Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ryder is now on 1/8 liter of oxygen!! yay! next step is off completely (we hope!)
What a good boy! He's usually a good boy...but last night his nurse got a big surprise!
Ryder's monitor numbers were all perfect...so she didn't think he was up to anything sneaky..oh but he was! The little kiddo had pulled the nasal prongs out of his nose and was holding them in his mouth, and was chewing hard on them. I guess it's his way of saying he hates them! haha. I have a feeling he may be a sneaky lil' guy! but we will still love him tons!

He's still doing well, but keep him in your prayers...he still needs them

Oh and he weighs 3 lbs 8 oz today

2 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Sneaky lil Ryder. That's cute. I am so glad that he is doing so well. But I understand that with all the baby steps there are still concerns. You and your husband and baby Ryder are definitely still in my prayers!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Adorable! Isn't it amazing how much of a personality they have even when they are so tiny!? I want to meet him someday! Glad everything is looking up for him!