Thursday, January 31, 2008



I'm 16 inches long today...I'm only on 1/2 liter of air flow on my nasal prongs....they say I could have my nasal prongs off in 2 days or so : ) Thats HUGE!!!!!! one MAJOR step closer to going home! So that means all I'd have left is the feeding tube in my mouth! and IV on my neck.

My belly is looking "normal" according to the Dr's (finally!) So they are slowly bumping up my feeds. Pray that I get my feedings down! thats another huge step to going home!

Today at least 5 nurses that have taken care of me so far, came up to mommy and said WOW! he's huge! he's growing so fast!

I like to squirm out of the position the nurses put me in...they'll check on me and it looks like I'm trying to escape out of the bed....I probably am!

AND!! my nurses and DRS have been watching my movements, and so far my movements are normal...so I might not have severe cerebral palsey! My right side of my bodies movements are great...and that's a wonderful sign! awesome.

1 comments:

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Great News! So happy for you guys!