Sunday, January 27, 2008

What's on my face?? I have "nasal prongs". They blow constant air into my nose reminding me to breathe...I'm slowing coming off the nasal prongs though!

The tube in my mouth is my feeding tube, going directly to my little belly...It's making me fatter then the wee 2lbs 15 oz that I am today....mommy can't wait for me to hit 3 LBS!!!!

We take everything day by day we learned you have to do that in the NICU...everyday can bring something totally new... if thats good or bad, it's always a surprise to us and the DR's!

2 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hi Greg & Kira (& Ryder Boy)!! We didn't even know you had him! Goes to show in Primary, you never know whats going on. I can't believe how tiny he is- he's a little doll! He does look bigger in some of his pictures on the side of the page though. This blog is such a good idea! Keep it up- you'll want this forever!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh, and P.S.- I've sent thought & prayers your way from my blog...