Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today I'm closer to breathing with nothing on my face...so all by myself like all of you! I'm down to 1 liter of oxygen.

My tummy is still having a little bit of issues...my food is not digesting the way it should, so they are staying low on my feedings. Tomorrow they are doing a special ultrasound on my tummy to see what they can do. The Dr's think maybe it's because my preemie belly isn't developed enough, or maybe my infection hurt my tummy a little bit.

I had another day with no Apnea spells : ) that's great!!!!!

Oh and mommy and daddy got to hold me again last night, because I was such a good boy!

1 comments:

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Hey this is Curtis. What a little blessing. He is one beatuiful little boy. I wish all of the best for you all. My families blog is birdhouse371.blogspot.com