Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today I'm 3 LBS 4 OZ!!! I'm getting fatter! finally! The DR says my heart murmur has gone down....it's not considered moderate anymore, it's considered a small heart murmur! yay! I'm also down on the amount of air they blow into my nose to remind me to breathe...(I'm down to 3/4 liter! that's a HUGE step!) esp because I'm doing fine with it!!!

My primary nurse Mariane, hasn't seen me in a week, and is so impressed with how well I'm doing and how much I've grown!!!! She says I look more like a full term baby....goodbye preemie look : )

3 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

It is amazing to me how quickly he grows! Thank Heavens! I am so glad he is doing so well!
Amazing!

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Kira, thanks for the update! Im sorry he is going through all of this, and you too!! We will keep praying!!! He is a cutie!! and you are a cute MOMMY!!!!

Coree Adams said...

That is so awesome. Every step means you are closer to taking him home!!!