Saturday, September 20, 2008


Rob and Ryder crashed on the floor. Rob came home to my
moms and Ry was asleep so he layed next to him and
fell asleep. To cute. It happens a lot, I just never take a pic.


So dang, we though we were feeling as ok as we could w/ the news....but once today hit....I think it decided to hit us, and it's a little rough.
I'm grateful to have my mom here though...Greg was at work with the truck...I was getting down about Ry's recent Dr. visit...all I had to do was call my mom....and even as busy as she was, she instantly knew I needed her. She dropped everything and came and got Ryder and me. Ry loves his grandma! he smiled when he saw her...probably thinking "yay! get me outta this small apartment!" It's nice having a great family to fall back onto when in need. We are very blessed. Ryder's therapists and Doctors all have commented several times about his wonderful support system/family. Many of them have met my parents, or hear about there involvement...and are so happy knowing that this lil' guy has great grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
Rob, my 15 yr old brother is very involved with Ryders life....he loves him so much. It is so sweet to see his love for him. Rob was one of the very first to see Ryder, and he's been by his side ever since. It's adorable. Tonight my dad layed w/ Ry on the floor and worked with him trying to teach him to roll, or loosen those CP legs. Greg and I watched and smiled. Then my older bro Casey swung by and instantly took Ry and gave him loves. My mom can simply look at Ryder and he laughs knowing she's going to tickle him. Whenever he enters their home my mom instantly throws in primary music for him, because she knows he loves it. Its so cool to know that he has so many people that love him, and want to help him with his difficult struggles. We have been blessed with such great families.

1 comments:

The Gundies said...

I am sorry you had "one of those days" but I can totally relate! You do have an awesome family and it is only going to get better with support like that. All I had to do was look at my mom one day and I busted up crying. She got off work early and took me and the girls shopping for flowers. They always know what we need. I hope we can become as good of parents as we had growing up!